I really have so many different interests, I find it difficult to start writing. Stream of conscience is hard. I always want to know why. I always need to know what the effects of my words will be before I say them. I'm a careful, tight man. Why "On the South Side of Saint Louis"? Because my neighborhood is a part of me. I am it and it is me. Like my father and his father. If I'm not at work or at home, you'll find me at the church around the corner. That's where I was baptized, and that's where I plan and dream about making life better for those who live around me. I thought I might ramble a bit as to how I arrived at this spot. Zillions of ideas flying through my brain at the same time as to how best to put borders on the one idea. Maybe I shouldn't try. Maybe that's what blogging is all about. I don't know.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

One Cool Cat Checks Out