Sorry for the biography

It Jennifer's fault, I tell ya. It's her fault. I must apologize for the long blog entries. I don't know what's really appropriate for a blog. Ah, who cares. I know I like reading short entries; snapshots of life. But it could be whatever you wanted to be. Another question: if someone that I know comments on my remarks, does that mean I should email them back? Or just comment on the comment? I know, I think too much. I'm preparing for a coffee house that we're (Annette and I) hosting at church. We always do a pop-sing-a-long at the end of the evening. Last month we did Disney for kids young and old. This time we're doing Beatles. I want to come up with the list so I can print out the lyric sheets for everyone. So here's my challenge: Songs that most everyone will know, but have cool electric guitar riffs. You know, Day Tripper, Ticket to Ride etc. I've got this cool new guitar amp that has pre-built sounds on a dial. Ain't technology great?!

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

I don't want to jinx it but...