A good Saturday too

Today was a nice day. The weather was chilly and rainy. I slept late which shouldn't suprise anyone who looked at the time of last night's blog entry. Spent some of today looking for an answer to my guitar dilemna that I mentioned the other day. I didn't find anything that really jumped out at me. My friend Paul who owns Huelsing's Music was off for the holiday so I couldn't talk to him about it. I think what I'll do is take a couple of my different guitars up there on Wed. night so she can try them out. Including Emily's Ovation guitar which is quite thin-bodied. If that helps then I'll know I'm on the right track. Tomorrow is Easter. I'm doing breakfast for about 50 people at 7:30 am at church. There's a ecumenical sunrise service at 6:30 at Bellerive Park and then some of them will come to our church afterwards to eat. I also have to start getting ready for the next coffe house which is a week from tonight. The sing-along theme this month is "Oldies." I know, I know, we did Beatles last month and they're "oldies." Well, you know, you do what you can. This time I mean oldies like Everly Bros., Turtles, Del Shannon etc. It'll be great.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles