Two nights, two different people

Both last night and tonight I helped someone set up a piece of furniture that they had just bought followed by setting up a piece of technology that they had just bought. The first person is a native Nigerian, a Professor of Sociology and an old client of Annette's. The second person is a middle ages woman from the South Side, a nurse and also an old client of Annette's. The first night I set up a large computer desk, then a new computer and he paid me $100.00 bucks. Tonight I set up a kitchen cabinet then a DVD/VCR and she paid me $100.00 bucks. I just thought I'd tell the story. It struck me how similar the two nights were, though totally unrelated to each other. Pretty exciting, eh? OK, here's a trivia question for you: Popeye's nemesis; is it Bluto or Brutus?

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles