A little rain won't hurt you

Well, it's been raining here in St. Louis. Really raining. Our internet connection was out for three days. I've posted some pictures from the local media below for any of you out-of-towners. And, we're expecting another "supercell" through here on Sunday. A lot's been going on, I just haven't had the time to sit down and write anything lateley. With the Memorial Day Weekend coming up followed by the 60th anniversary of D-Day on the 6th, I've been thinking mostly about all the soldiers throughout our history who have sacrificed everything. I'm not exaggerating when I say that hardly a day goes by that I don't think about them. But, tonight, it's late and I've got to get some sleep. You'll be reading much more from me over the next week about Memorial Day and D-Day. Monday we're visiting Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery and I'll share some pictures from that.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles