New look for Mother's Day

Blogger, the folks who host this site, revamped their services today. So I figured I'd try one of their new templates. What do you think? My first thought was that with this new clean look, the ad at the top looks really out of place now. So, maybe I'll spring for an ad-free site sometime soon. I thought I'd spend a little time writing about my Mom tonight. After church this morning Annette, Emily and I took her out to eat. To Arby's! She didn't want to do anything much because she was going out to dinner with my sister Becky and her boyfriend. Tonight was to be special because the two moms were going to meet. But, I love my Mom for her easy lifestyle. I get my appreciation of simplicity from her. I love simple things and I live a simple life. Whenever confronted with a complex problem, I break it down into simple parts. Like the fact that it's 1:30 am and I need to go to bed, but I told myself I'd write about my mother tonight, but now tonight is tomorrow. Simple solution: Write more about Mom tomorrow night.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles