Science Camp is just around the corner


This is the group from Science Camp of last year. I'm really looking forward to this year's camp which is coming up in three weeks. The sessions I'll be doing this year include: Introduction to Astronomy, What is Darwinian Evolution?, What is the Internet? and Brian Greene's "Elegant Universe." I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures from this year, although that can be problematic dealing with kids and pictures and the Internet. At least I'll post some thoughts and reflections.Posted by Hello

Here's the historic Morrison Observatory owned by Central Methodist University. Inside is a 19th century refractor that's just about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The craftmanship and artistry that went in to making it are astounding.  Posted by Hello

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles