Finally!

I finally got out of work today (Friday). I didn't leave until 6:00 pm and then I had to go back because of some technical problems. I reassured myself that I had done what I could and then went home. Then, at 10:30 my phone rings; one of the depots can't bring up their web page. "I know I checked them all," I say. "I don't know," replies Jerome, "I'm just tellin' you what he said. Why don't you call him?" So I call him. "Tell me what you're looking at," I say. "Well, the little thing is usually a different color," says the warehouse manager. Then before I could reply he says, "Oh, here it comes." "That's great," I sigh. I think I'm done for week. I tell him I'm gone all next week and he says, "That's great, so am I." Well, Emily gets baptized in the morning. I feel kinda bad, we're all in such a hurry. It's going to be pretty quick. But, some folks are coming; it'll be nice. I'm looking forward to posting from Science Camp. That'll be fun.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles