Greetings from Fayette

Greetings from lovely Fayette, Missouri; population 2,700. I'm sitting in the computer lab at Central Methodist University tonight after a good start to Science Camp. This year we've got six girls and three boys. All of them are either 14 or 15 years old, except one boy. He's 18 now and he's been here every year (this is our fifth year) and he just loves it. He knows he can't come back next year. About three of the girls are back for a second year but other than that, it's a fresh bunch. My room is smaller than the bathroom that I share with Lee and Andria. It's really small. And, there's too much furniture in it. Last year we were spoiled I guess. On my little desk is my Bible, Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time," and my notes on the Darwin Lecture I'm giving on Friday. I'm in Heaven, I tell you, Heaven. Annette, Emily...keep the faith. If you want to email me go ahead and use rich@southcityfirst.com. I can read it from here. Breakfast is at 7:00 am, so I'm going to try to get some sleep. It's hard for me to fall asleep before 12 or 1:00 am, but I'm going to try. Talk to you tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles