Wednesday Night

Well, it's late as usual and the mornings come pretty quick. Today was a great day. It always happens around this time of the week the kids start loosening up and you really feel close to them. You kind of feel like their your own kids. You know you're going to miss them when we all go home. This morning we went on our fossil dig. I must tell you, I love the drive out there more than the dig. We take the school van out of Fayette down to Lisbon on the Missouri River. The country side is just beautiful. Rolling green hills, corn growing too fast because of all the rain. Tobacco plants growing like they have been in this part of Missouri for 150 years. And, amber waves of grain...really! These kids are just remarkable. The whole week before I left I promised God that I would set myself aside and give to the kids. I would forget my needs and desires and just give everything I have to them. And what happens? They give to me. That's the way it works. Be sure to check out all our pictures. See you tomorrow night.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles