Random Thoughts

I don't know...my thoughts are all over the place tonight. We're not walking tonight because the humidity and temperature are just unbearable.  My thoughts are with Marty tonight as she heads into surgery tomorrow morning. We'll keep praying for you, Marty. When I last wrote, I talked about my Spider-man Coin and a friend sent me a link to one for sale on Ebay. I did bid on it, but it eventually sold for over $50.00, and I'm not quite ready to spend that much. Maybe later. If you're wondering what I've been up to, well... just re-read the last couple of month's blog entries and you pretty much got it. The coffee houses are over for the season. We'll do something in December for Christmas, but other than that, we won't do another until January. In August we go to Pensacola, in September it's Bellerive Day, October the Church Bazaar and November it's Thanksgiving. This will be our fourth year in a row that we've vacationed in Pensacola, Florida. We've been several times before that through the years just not one after the other. This regularity really just stems from me having a "regular" job.  I really look forward to it. This year Emily will be 17 (her birthday is this Saturday) and we're taking along her good friend. I know they'll have a blast cruising the strip at Pensacola Beach. Well, if can convince myself that I don't lead the most boring life imaginable, I'll try to start writing again.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles