Just one more thing

I wanted to say one more thing pertaining to last night's entry before I hit the sack tonight. To all the young people out there: Don't ever believe that the Federal Government holds sway over your life; it doesn't and it shouldn't. You needn't depend on hand-outs, head-starts, rebates, or roll-overs. You should be out there loving life, living it, and never concerning yourself with what the Government can do for you. As I said last night, the Federal Spending will go up next year and the year after that, regardless of who is President. I have a fantasy that someday we'll actually reduce the spending in government. Crazy, I know. Imagine instead of the Feds taking your money in the form of taxes every paycheck, you had to write a check for that amount and mail it in to them.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles