Cards and the Astros

Well, it was bound to happen. The Houston Astros, with their first ever post-season victory, will come to Busch Stadium Wednesday night for the second round of the playoffs. The Cardinals should be able to beat them. In fact, the Cardinals should be able to beat everybody this year. The first game as I said will be Wednesday night here in St. Louis, the same night as the third and last Presidential Debate. Will anyone be sorry when this campaigning and election is over? Remember my prediction from a while back? I said Bush would win with 278 electoral votes to Kerry's 260. That's a close race, but it could be even closer. And guess what, it could come down to Florida again! Don't worry though, there's lawyers from both sides already there ready to pounce on it. I know I've been pretty boring lately. I've been watching the Baseball games and the debates and yada yada yada. If the Cardinals win the World Series, I promise I'll be in better mood. Of course, the World Series is played right before Election Day. If the Cardinals and Bush lose, I may never get out of bed again.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles