Coffee House Rock

The third Saturday of the month sure snuck up on us quick. We had to throw together a theme pretty quick, so while driving around one night listening to the oldies, they were having a Elvis birthday party, so I thought, that's it, we'll do that. Not a lot of folks came out though. The combination of the Rams play-off game and the sub-zero temperatures kept them home. Well, if they stayed home to watch the football game, I can promise you that they would have had more fun at the coffee house. The Rams were beaten badly. Oh, well, there's always next year, right? I know I haven't written in a while, but it's not because I don't have anything going on. I guess I've been a touch depressed lately, although the root canal that I had last week might have something to do with it. Ev’ry sinner looks for something That will put his heart at ease There is only one true answer He must get down on his knees Meet your neighbor in the chapel Join with him in tears of joy You’ll know the meaning of contentment Then you’ll be happy with the Lord You’ll search and you’ll search But you’ll never find No way on earth to gain peace of mind Take your troubles to the chapel Get down on your knees and pray Your burdens will be lighter And you’ll surely find the way

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

I don't want to jinx it but...