Quick posting

I wouldn't blame anyone for not checking/reading this blog anymore. If I didn't want to write it, why would anyone want to read it? But, having said that, tonight; a turning of the page. Emily's graduation party just ended, the last few details of our house-inspection seem to be on the way to being ironed out, and I leave for Science Camp in the morning. I am, as usual, very much looking forward to my week in Fayette. I'll be blogging from there, like I did last year. The curriculum is pretty much the same as last year; I'll be speaking on Darwin/Evolution like I do every year. We're going to add some biology stuff this year. I think we're going to grow some germs or something. Well, seeing how it's late and I haven't packed a single thing yet, I'd better get moving. I'll keep you posted.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

I don't want to jinx it but...