Catching up

Well, a lot of catching up to do...The move onto Center Ct. is done, mostly. We've still got some junk back on Dover to move. Just a lot of little stuff, though. As you may understand, there's been a lot going on with the move coupled with getting Emily ready for college. But, I think it's all in place now. I can sense that there just might be a clearing up ahead. I hope to get back to writing more regularly, though I have not the slightest idea what to write about. Politics? Not unless I can find a way to get to some core that I believe could be enlightening. Family? Yes, I think this web-stuff is indeed a great way for family to stay in touch with one another. Jennifer is here in St. Louis now and I have to tell you, I really feel like I know her much better from reading her blog. I know what's important to her and what's not so important to her. I certainly don't want to argue politics with her, though we can now easily agree on some common issues. Family visiting time is not the time to debate paritisan politics. Well, I'm not sure what I'll write about tomorrow, but I'll give it a shot. Tell all your friends! And for your intellectual stimulation: visit the new post on Trivia Night.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles