A couple of quick thoughts

Well, it's after 5 and I'm getting ready to leave work. I just thought I'd throw a quick entry out here to make myself feel better. I've been wrestling problems with a big printer for a while now, over a month, and no one seems to know how to fix it. I think I've learned enough to go into the printer repair/maintenance business if I feel like it. Like many other St. Louisans, I think the Baseball All-Star game should not be used to determine home-field advantage in the World Series. That's the big-time, and any competitive edge should be earned "on the "field," as Tony LaRussa says; meaning by the teams that are actually in the World Series. I expect the Cardinals to play in the Worlds Series this year, so I'm understandably disappointed not to have a chance for home-field advantage.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles