Bob Woodward agrees with me

I know most you don't care about this, but I'm putting down this in writing now so you can see just how brilliant my political acumen is. I was having dinner with my dad well over a month ago, so he can verify this. We were talking about the Republican Presidential nominee for 2008. The usual cast of characters include: Rudy Guiliani, Jeb Bush, Condi Rice, Bill Frist and maybe George Allen. I told my dad, "There's a dark horse candidate. Can you think of who I talking about?" "Hmmm..." he said, "Nope." "Vice-president Dick Cheney," I said. "Noooo...," said he. Well, Tuesday night (8/9/05) in Aspen CO, Bob Woodward of the Washington Post predicted that the race would be between Hillary Clinton and Dick Cheney. So, there you go. And, who will win this race? President Dick Cheney? Get used to it.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles