Everyone was so nice

Everyone was so nice with their comments from last night’s post, it really made me feel better and I really appreciate it. But now what to write about? I don’t know. It’s not that I have nothing on my mind; it’s just that as priorities go, most everything is way down on the list, you know?

OK, this has been on my mind today: In Canton, Ohio, there’s a high school with 490 female students, of which 65 are pregnant. Here’s a quote from the story:

“School officials are not sure what has contributed to so many pregnancies…”

Now, I know what they meant by that, but you have to admit that it’s kind of funny. So, they’ll do a study to find out why the rate is so much higher there than the state or national average. I could save them some money though, if they’d just ask me; I’ve got a hunch as to what caused the pregnancies. Read the story here…

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles