Giant steps are what you take

OK, you guessed it; I'm listening to the Police. I finally figured out a way to import all of Emily's itune folders into my itunes. Now, mind you, I let most of them be, but she had some good ones. Music she learned to like from her old man. Beatles, Dylan, etc. News today from Apple about another new IPod Nano. I just might have to get me one of those. Right after I get my laptop, that is. We watched Saturday Night Live the other night. Musical guest was Prince. I have to admit, he was awesome. Really, really good. Speaking of his first song: just a good old fashion rock song. He was playing the part of classic rock guitar hero which he's quite adept at. Derivative? Sure, but honestly, the simple construction and execution of the song was refreshing if only because I'm tired of seeing the angst-ridden falsetto-singing faces of the twenty-somethings that usually take up space on SNL. His second song he acted as back-up to a girl named Tamara. I don't know what her story is yet; I couldn't find much about her on the web. It was a Christian song from what I could tell. We also started watching Love Monkey on CBS. It's a great show. Tom Cavanagh of Ed fame stars as a Music Producer. Well, just watch it, you'll like it.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles