It's time you gave a listen

Alison Krauss + Union Station land 3 (more) Grammys! - Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal - Best Country Instrumental Performance - Best Country Album If you're saying to yourself, "I gotta get me some of that," allow me to help. Start with one of her older tunes I've Got That Old Feeling from the CD of the same name. Then, also from that disc, It's Over. Then jump to Ghost in This House from Forget About It. If that one doesn't get you, then just stop, there's no need to go any further, you must be dead. But, if you're still alive go ahead listen to The Lucky One from New Favorite. She singing this song to me, though I've told her repeatedly that I'm a happily married man, but I thanked her nonetheless. Reuters called her "Queen of the Grammys," because of her record 20 awards at the young age of 34.

Popular posts from this blog

A warm spring night

You see, it's like this...

More on the Beatles